We treat every transaction as if it were our own
Business strategy during the lifecycle of a company leads to various kind of corporate finance requirements and we help our clients with a range of services to achieve their objectives.
- Private placement of equity or debt to help companies at various stages of development with appropriate forms of financing
- Help companies secure growth capital and acquisition finance from appropriate financial investors
- Provide companies, creditors and investors with access to investment capital from all parts of the world and arm them with necessary strategic inputs
- Establish an optimal capital structure for the business to maximise shareholders returns and help execute the same
- Identification of value drivers in business and help with appropriate restructuring or reorganisation
- Explore strategic stake to global strategist from US, Europe, Japan or China with an objective of enhancing long term sustainability / competitiveness and business growth
- Pre-M&A advisory work in preparation for a sale and advice on post merger integration.
Our combined experience has allowed us to establish best practices for all relevant corporate finance tasks. Our global reach and sector expertise provides relevant and strategic insights making our valuation methods and models robust and reliable.